Sunday, May 6, 2007

7 Things Meme

I've been tagged! Leslie has tagged me to participate in the 7 Things Meme. I am to tell you 7 things not universally known about me. Here goes...

1. I hate tuna fish. Really, really cannot eat it. The odd thing is that sometimes I actually want a tuna fish sandwich, but I can't eat it when I get it.

2. My favorite candy bar is a Reese's cup. I have no particular pattern of eating a Reese's cup, I just make sure to go slow and savor every high calorie nibble.

3. I like my Diet Pepsi and my water from a bottle with a screw on lid. And I really prefer a 12 ounce bottle. Orange juice should be consumed from a small juice glass. And if I am having a drink with a straw I really like the straws at McDonald's. Bigger than average.

4. I don't like gardening. Dirty. Hot. Messy. High-maintenance.

5. My favorite bible verse is Matthew 6:33, But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

6. I almost never wear mascara on my lower eyelashes. I ALWAYS have mascara on the upper eyelashes, but my lower lashes are close to my skin and I look rather racoon-ish with mascara on them.

7. I really don't like to drive. Ok, it isn't that I don't like to drive, it's just that I would rather watch everything going on outside the window. (Oh, yeah, and I can't park. I will, however, back up and re-do it until the van is parked correctly.)

I'm tagging Stacy. You can see her blog at http://mylaughlines.blogspot.com/.

4 comments:

Lauren S. said...

I love Reese's too! I especially love the special ones they put out at holidays (eggs, pumpkins, trees). I think I could live off chocolate and peanut butter!

Totallyscrappy said...

Lauren,
The Easter egg ones are the BEST! And this year I found a KING-sized egg for dh's basket. Yummy!

stacy said...

Fun! Thanks for tagging me. By the way, love the pirate's hat.

Anonymous said...

runescape money runescape gold tibia item tibia gold runescape accounts tibia money runescape gp buy runescape gold tibia gold tibia item buy runescape money runescape items tibia money