I've been tagged! Leslie has tagged me to participate in the 7 Things Meme. I am to tell you 7 things not universally known about me. Here goes...
1. I hate tuna fish. Really, really cannot eat it. The odd thing is that sometimes I actually want a tuna fish sandwich, but I can't eat it when I get it.
2. My favorite candy bar is a Reese's cup. I have no particular pattern of eating a Reese's cup, I just make sure to go slow and savor every high calorie nibble.
3. I like my Diet Pepsi and my water from a bottle with a screw on lid. And I really prefer a 12 ounce bottle. Orange juice should be consumed from a small juice glass. And if I am having a drink with a straw I really like the straws at McDonald's. Bigger than average.
4. I don't like gardening. Dirty. Hot. Messy. High-maintenance.
5. My favorite bible verse is Matthew 6:33, But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
6. I almost never wear mascara on my lower eyelashes. I ALWAYS have mascara on the upper eyelashes, but my lower lashes are close to my skin and I look rather racoon-ish with mascara on them.
7. I really don't like to drive. Ok, it isn't that I don't like to drive, it's just that I would rather watch everything going on outside the window. (Oh, yeah, and I can't park. I will, however, back up and re-do it until the van is parked correctly.)
I'm tagging Stacy. You can see her blog at http://mylaughlines.blogspot.com/.