Wednesday, July 18, 2007

WFMW: Swim Bag

One of the many blessings of the congregation my dh serves is a sweet lady named Jean. She and her husband have a wonderful pool and they have invited us over to swim many times. (She's also not terribly opposed to us inviting ourselves over!) The boys and I love to hop in the car and buzz on over to Jean's pool.

Our Swim Bag makes getting ready to go swimming easier. I have an over sized mesh (think 1970's lawn chair fabric) bag that is stocked with towels, swimsuits, suntan lotion, water wings, a few water toys, etc. Whenever we return from swimming I restock the Swim Bag so that is always "at the ready." I never have to waste time looking for swimsuits or straining my brain trying to remember where I put the sunscreen.


Our Swim Bag works for us. What works for you? For more great Works for Me Wednesday tips visit Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer.


D and A's feet at Miss Jean's pool!

5 comments:

Shawna said...

Great idea! I have a swim bag just like the one you so cleverly described.

Leslie said...

I have one too, but it mostly has tiny bottles of juice, banana puffs (Will thinks they are the most perfect food), and baby sunglasses which he will actually wear.

~Nancy~ said...

Ah, you are right! Great minds think alike. :-) It is funny we had the same WFMW tip!
I wish I had a pool to be ready for but I am just happy for the days the Feller gets to come home and we take the boat out.
Don't you love summer?
Thanks for visiting!

Stephanie Kay said...

Thanks for stopping by. I think having a good friend with a poot is WAY better than owning one yourself. You get the fun without all the work and expense! = )

Lara said...

Yay for the swim bag!

Now could someone do a WFMW about how to get a friend with a pool?