Wednesday, July 11, 2007

WFMW: Pet Hair Removal

It is Wednesday and that means a post about something that "Works for Me!"
When we returned from a mini-vacation we realized that one of our cats (we have two, Yeti and Desi) had spent the long weekend lounging in the maroon-ish computer chair. Totally disgusted by the extremely hairy seat my husband and I attacked the chair with strips of tape, "catching" the hair to the tape. While wrapping my hand with another extra large loop of tape, a little lightbulb went off inside my brain...
Hey, Don't we have some of that Glad Press 'n Seal? Don't they say it will stick to ANYTHING? (By "anything" I am sure the Glad people really mean paper plates, plastic bowls and pans of brownies.)
Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen, a piece of Press 'n Seal (torn off at just the perfect size for the job) will remove cat hair!

Leave a comment and then head on over to Shannon's for more Works for Me Wednesday tips.

4 comments:

Mari said...

What a good idea. We have a cat and I use those lint rollers to get her hair off the chairs, but with this you could do larger areas and I bet it is less expensive!

T with Honey said...

Oh, I love this! Now I can get the dog hair off the floor of the mini van faster.

Amy said...

Great tip! We have three cats, and I love that Press 'n Seal... can't believe I never thought of this. Thank you!

Nikki said...

what a wonderful lightbulb moment!!! thanks for sharing your tip! you should email the GLAD people!!! LOL!!!