Friday, September 7, 2007

SHHHHH!

My first week of teaching was wonderful! I have a terrific class, but boy, am I whipped! I took a huge nap when I came home because I was sooo warn out.

I've been so busy that I've hardly had a chance to update my blog, but I've been wanting to post about this "funny" that happened on Wednesday.

S and I had gone to McDonald's with some other teachers from my school. We all enjoyed lunch together and the kids loved playing while the grown-ups chatted.

As S and I were leaving to pick up my other boys from their school I said to s, "No, you know A and D are going to be unhappy that they missed McDonald's. We'd better destroy the evidence."
S replied, "Yeah... and we'd better get rid of this cup!"

1 comment:

Laura Williams said...

hi, i came across your blog searching for something really random. . .how to refill a bottle of the kids' Kandoo soap. . .and you totally blogged about it . . you are my new HERO!!! ;) i bookmarked ya, and look forward to reading your blog again! (I am also a scrapbooker, and a soon-to-be-pastor's wife!!)