Tuesday, April 29, 2008

WFMW: Teacher Appreciation

2, 4, 6, 8
Who do we appreciate?
Teachers! Teachers!!


Next week is Teacher Appreciation Week. Your child's teacher will feel so appreciated if you remember him or her in a special way.


I usually treat my boys' teachers (and assistants) to a special homemade treat. They tell me what to bake and I bake it and deliver it.

This year I am also helping the PTO at A and D's school come up with some ideas to brighten each day. For instance we might give out little snack bags of chips with a note attached that reads, "You're all that and a bag of chips." Another idea might be to wrap up a can of soup with a note that says, "Thanks for being soup-er!"

The teachers will also enjoy one breakfast and one lunch, courtesy of the PTO. Plus we'll have giveaways. I'd also like to see us put out a banner in the cafeteria so the kids can do a little teacher appreciation graffiti.

Any teacher would love a note of heart-felt appreciation.


Thanking a teacher works for me. Find out what works for other bloggers over at Shannon's blog, Rocks in My Dryer!

4 comments:

Amy @ Experience Imagination said...

I love the "all that and a bag of chips" idea! I'll have to remember that for the next time I need something small but amusing.

Angie said...

As a teacher, I love it! :) I am totally stealing the "all that and a bag of chips idea." Too clever!

Debbie said...

Another teacher, loving your idea! (crazy how Angie and I both clicked on this WFMW since we teach across the hall from each other!)
I personally love the notes of appreciation, and keep a little envelope in my drawer of them.

Anonymous said...

runescape money runescape gold tibia item tibia gold runescape accounts tibia money runescape gp buy runescape gold tibia gold tibia item buy runescape money runescape items tibia money