Thursday, May 15, 2008

Miami Photos!

Not too long ago we were invited to visit Miami. We had such a wonderful time on our mini vacation. The boys LOVED being on the plane. We let them sit together in one row while hubby and I sat behind them. The young woman sitting next to me said, "Wow. My parents would never have allowed my brothers and I to sit together. We would have been separated!" A, D, and S did well being together. :)







"What's that button for?" D asked.





The boys loved the beaches and pools that we visited.


We always find some fun playground equipment to burn off excess energy!

The boys tried new foods at a seafood restaurant and a Cuban restaurant.

11 comments:

Kerri said...

Looks like a great trip! My brother and I probably still could not sit next to each other on a plane without pestering each other to death. :-)

Kristi said...

I love the pictures of the cockpit. What a wonderful memory.

kmom3 said...

What a fun vacation! :)

Thanks for the super sweet and encouraging comment over at my place! I am trying to step out of the box more. :) Maybe we should go to Miami. Okay, probably not...just not doing that car ride. :) But we are going to Myrtle Beach soon. I'll try to be sure I relax and just have a blast!

Have a great Memorial weekend!
K

Leslie said...

they are such cuties!!

Kim Thomas said...

Looks like everyone had a blast!

E.B. said...

Man, you have a cute family. Looks like ya'll had fun. :D

Jane said...

What cuties!

I think my boys would have been better off sitting together at that age, too.

Chappyswife said...

Wow, they're getting big. That sounds like a dream vacation - and they got to check out the cock pit?! That's too awesome.

Looks like you got some great pics to scrap!

Hummie said...

OH my...do we have a lot in common! Those could be my three sons 10 years ago! (or maybe a little more) and I'm Lutheran too and I like to scrap too!

Wow....

and what cute little guys you have.

Ter said...

Looks like fuN!

Anonymous said...

runescape money runescape gold tibia item tibia gold runescape accounts tibia money runescape gp buy runescape gold tibia gold tibia item buy runescape money runescape items tibia money